Thursday, March 1, 2012

Apparently Hemy Neuman is not the only person obssessed with all things Sneiderman

My husband read my blog recently, and said, 'you know, I think you might be a little obsessed with this whole Sneiderman case'.
At first I was a little miffed, but this is because I get the most annoyed with someone or something said when it has a ring of truth for me. The old 'you spot it, you got it' type of thing!!!

So I unwillingly admitted the truth, I am obsessed with the Dunwoody murder trial of Hemy Neuman, the killer of Rusty Sneiderman. I mean, come on, what did he expect from a woman whose DVR records every Dateline and 48 Hours Mystery. This case has everything typically included in one of these shows.....Murder, Betrayal, Sex, and Drama, Drama, Drama mixed with a whole lot of crazy.

If you are following it at all, you know the Hemy Neuman trial has no short of crazy. And I am not just saying this because Hemy is pleading insanity. Unfortunately Andrea Sneiderman's attorney allowed his client to testify with what appears to be very little preparation, and she set a new bar for crazy.

Not only has she conveniently forgotten emails/texts between she and Mr. Neuman (1400 in 6 months). For those math challenged, that's 233/month, 8 per day, oh and double the amount she emailed/texted her husband.
Andrea also said she was uncomfortable with Hemy's advances but continued to travel with him, and texting/emailing him constantly..........

Add to this her testimony she first found out Rusty had been shot at the hospital around 11am, but somehow knew he'd been shot, and relayed this information to her husband's father and good friend(Shayna Citron) on her way to the hospital....what????

And then there was her bizarre behavior of hugging her dear friend Shayna in the courtroom after Shayna testified about the phone call. I remember thinking how big of Andrea realizing Shayna was clearly uncomfortable testifying against her friend. But then Shayna was called back to the stand to explain to the judge how after leaving the courtroom and Andrea's forgiving embrace, Shayna was then informed by Andrea they were no longer friends. Shayna said she tried to explain to Andrea she had to tell the truth, she was under oath. To which Andrea replied, well I've got to do what I've got to do too
C.R.A.Z.Y...............
All this drama and crazy, and Hemy's insanity defense had not even started....

Please do not misunderstand. I do not hold Andrea responsible for Hemy killing Rusty.
At this point there is no evidence she had anything to do with the planning of the murder of her husband. But I'd be lying if I said I believed her testimony thus far. She's being her own worst enemy if she had nothing to do with this because the answers she's given so far do not make a bit of sense given the evidence and other's testimony in the case.

If she did sleep with Hemy, fool around or only lead him on because she was desperate to feel connected to another person, she'd do Rusty a favor by telling the truth. Because if they did have an affair, and not an imaginary affair in Hemy's mind, she'd all but secure a guilty conviction with no insanity, providing justice for her husband.
Her denial of the affair is playing more into the hands of the defense......he's either imagined an affair and felt compelled to kill by his delusions or she's played the same cat and mouse game with him that she seems to have played on the witness stand, thus driving him to insanity......

Regardless of an affair between the two, I hope Hemy is found guilty of murder and spends the rest of his life in jail. And I hope this brings Rusty's family some form of comfort. Because, although I make light of this trial on my blog, it is a very very tragic situation for all involved.

And so my obsession continues.  I will read the coverage and attempt to summarize it here until the trial is over or until a Dateline/48 hours show is aired. Whichever comes first.
I hear admitting your problem is the first step!






No comments:

Post a Comment