Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holy moly, I'm old

I may be back to blogging but it is going to take a lifetime to get this site the way I want it! I've spent the past two hours adding web links, one video and still can't figure out how to move one gadget further up the page!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day! I'm off to watch the Iowa caucuses!
The newest anti Romney, Rick Santoram is surging. An interesting twist given the fact he was barely asked a question in the record number of GOP debates in 2011


This is the first year I've really paid attention to the Iowa primary process and I have to say I like it. If we made each state decided their candidates in this manner we may have better qualified representatives serving our interests.
Iowa residents gather at hundreds if polling centers where candidates or their reps make their closing arguments, the voters cast their ballots, the ballots are counted and the winner announced. No going into a booth, casting a ballot and leaving.
You stay, listen to your friends and neighbirs plead their candidate's case and then cast your ballot.
It seems to me these voters must be extremely engaged in the political process to go through this process, and that should be a good thing! We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment